FK Irons Spektra Flux Wireless Tattoo Machine - Stealth 4mm stroke/ 1 power bolt
The Spektra Flux follows on from the popular Xion rotary and marks the first wireless tattoo machine from the guys behind FK Irons and DarkLab.
Powering the Spektra Flux is a detachable battery known as a PowerBolt, which allows artists to run their machine wirelessly without the need for cables or power supplies. As it's interchangeable, you can quickly and easily switch to an auxilliary battery (sold separately) when the charge runs out, so you can keep working with no problems.
The PowerBolt contains a lithium-ion battery with a USB-C connection and Dynamic Power-Path Management, which allows for simultaneous battery charging and power delivery. It offers fast charging speeds of up to 1.5 Amps and a run time lasting up to 10 hours, depending on the type of cartridge and voltage used. In addition, the higher energy density of the PowerBolt provides reliability and stability.
- Colour: Stealth
- Comes with x1 PowerBolt
- Wireless - no cables of power supplies needed
- Interchangeable battery
- USB-C Li-ion battery with Dynamic Power-Path Management
- Battery capacity and voltage LED indicator
- Voltage: 5-12 V, adjustable in 0.5 V increments/decrements
- Fast charging speeds of up to 1.5 A
- Up to 6 hours running time
- Bluetooth-enabled - can be paired with DarkLab Hover power supply and app
- Future-proof - wireless firmware updates via app
- Direct drive with 4 mm stroke
- Weight: 181 g
- Made in the USA
We Also Recommend
FK Irons Spektra Flux Wonder with 2x PowerBolt II - 4.0 mm Stroke - Special Edition
FK Iron Spektra Flux S PMU Permanent Makeup Machine with Additional Powerbolt - Gunmetal
FK Iron Spektra Flux S PMU Permanent Makeup Machine - Pink / Bubblegum